Who should take this training?

This course is for all UMN research personnel using controlled substances or those having a license to buy controlled substances.

This training is required once prior to beginning work.

Note: This course addresses requirements for controlled substances used in research at the University of Minnesota. Other institutions may have other rules and regulations that apply to their research and should follow guidance provided by their institutions.

Access (General/Intranet)